Splendour in the Grass: why big brands are flocking to the event 4 days ago
AdNews spoke with creative agency and Splendour commercial partner, Secret Sounds, to understand why brands involved with the annual event see it as more than just a 'three-day festival'.
Telstra unveils 'I'm Not Worried About Data' campaign
The new work for Telstra targets people’s desire for better, faster data.
Cadbury takes a stand against racism
Cadbury is taking stand against racism and other forms of intolerance with its new campaign Symbol For All created by Ogilvy Melbourne.
Charitable Foundation TVC shares real life stories
The campaign highlights how community projects can change lives.
Why technology-led optimisation obsession is limiting creativity in media agencies
Driven by their clients desire for greater efficiency, media agencies have become far too focused on technology at the expense of a once great skill in their arsenal – creativity. Bohemia’s Sophie Price makes a case for redressing the balance.
Leveraging the power of sport sponsorships to grow your brand
In today’s age of constant consumer engagement, a logo on a jersey or a one-off sport sponsorship is simply not enough to justify the value of your live sport involvement these days, says PHD’s Sasko Bosilkovski.
Bringing your brand to Chinese consumers
The Trade Desk Mitch Waters talks about taking Australian brands to the Chinese market.
A look into Liberal and Labor’s ad strategy 4 days ago
As the first full week of the campaign draws to a close and the so called “truce” comes into effect for the Easter long weekend and ANZAC Day, it is time to stop and see who is doing what for the election.
Young Gun: Nine digital account executive Monika Bujcevski 4 days ago
Monika Bujcevski has been in the industry for just over a year and is also a part time food blogger.
Mazda and L’Oréal back Foxtel on Game of Thrones final season 4 days ago
Foxtel has revealed that auto brand Mazda and cosmetics label L’Oréal have both signed on as the major sponsors for the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones.
JCDecaux contributes €20 million to restore Notre-Dame 4 days ago
JCDecaux is contributing €20 million (AU$31 million) to the restoration of the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris, following the fire that destroyed much of the iconic French site.
Deliveroo appoints Google partnerships boss as head of marketing 4 days ago
Deliveroo has named Jeremy Brook as its head of marketing in Australia, as it seeks to expand further across the nation.
Protecting, not just promoting, brands: Daylight's mission 4 days ago
Daylight set up with the goal to promote and protect brands in today’s challenging landscape. We speak with ECD Chris Mitchell to find out more.
The Royals name Sebastian Vizor as deputy ECD 4 days ago
The Royals has continued to strengthen its team with the appointment of Sebastian Vizor in the newly created role of deputy ECD.
Pitch Wrap: Virgin, Tourism NZ, Cricket Australia 4 days ago
This week PHD, Mindshare, Clemenger and more were appointed to new accounts.
Siren Awards finalists and host revealed 4 days ago
The duo behind last year’s Gold Siren win, Ray Ali and Carlo Mazzarella from Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, are again in the running this year for their work on a Carlton Zero ad.
In other news...
- Movers & Shakers: Clemenger, Initiative, Publicis 4 days ago
- Ex-ARN commercial director Mason Rook joins The Guardian 5 days ago
- Anthony Fitzgerald joins Tonic Health board 5 days ago
- Initiative snares UM Sydney strategy director for national role 5 days ago
- Nine and News Corp close Your Money online platform 5 days ago
- 'My greatest achievement is still being here,' Adland execs on mental health 5 days ago
- PHD wins Virgin Australia media account 5 days ago
- Network Ten launches first podcast through 10 Speaks platform 6 days ago
- Industry Profile: Commtract CEO Luke Achterstraat 6 days ago
- Watchdog called in over gov ads 6 days ago
- Game of Thrones draws over 1m viewers, setting new Foxtel records 6 days ago
- McCann appoints Darren Spiller as CCO, names new MD 6 days ago
- Publicis blames "FMCG spend attrition" for slowed Q1 results 6 days ago
- Election Wrap: How brands are getting involved 6 days ago
- AdNews journalist arrested in media scuffle 6 days ago
- Investigation: unpacking Australia's BVOD evolution 6 days ago
- Clive Palmer’s party cracks $30m on advertising 6 days ago
- Adland needs ‘wake-up’ call to stop ageism, says Lumen CMO last week
- Sydney Opera House seeks new commercial partner last week
- Publicis acquires Epsilon for $3.95bn last week
- Labor pitches $8m revival of Slip, Slop, Slap campaign last week
- Free TV slams government for last minute Netflix funding last week
- DAN appoints Energy Australia marketer to lead Disney account last week
- 'Deeply troubling and scandalous,' NY Times CEO on data abuse last week
- Agencies weigh in on Israel Folau brand debate last week
- We can’t solve the Facebook problem alone, NZ advertisers tell PM last week